In this blog, we tell you how to do Netgear Orbi router setup. Well, for this, you need to use the NETGEAR Orbi app. Along with a new dashboard, to install & personalize your Orbi Home WiFi System. So, enjoy the convenience of having a single WiFi network for the home of yours. Go from the terrace to the backyard as you watch your favorite shows on your tablet: no WiFi disconnects, no dead zones. Now scroll down to know the process of the Netgear Orbi setup.
Well, if you are already connected with our web blog, then you surely know that our webpage always provides you with the best possible answer. So, read the entire post to know the best steps for the Netgear router setup of Orbi.
Steps For The Netgear Orbi Router Setup
1, Unplug the modem and remove or replace the backup battery of yours if it already uses one.
2. Then, plug the modem back in it.
3. Now, connect the modem to the yellow Internet port on the Orbi router of yours via the cable of included Ethernet.
4. Connect the Orbi router to a power source of yours. Please do note, if the LED Power on the back of the Orbi router does not light, then do press the Power button of On/Off.
5. Now, wait till the Orbi router’s ring LED to light solid white and later pulse white.
6. Put the Orbi satellite in the middle of the house of yours to get the best coverage of WiFi.
7. Connect the Orbi satellite to the source of Power. Here also, you need to note, If the Power LED on the back of the satellite of Orbi doesn’t light, then again press the Power button of On and Off.
8. Wait for the Orbi satellite’s turn LED to light solid white, then pulse white, and then pulse magenta. Here do note that the Orbi satellite’s turn LED may pulse magenta for around one minute where the satellite attempts to sync with the NetgearOrbi router.
These all you need to do for doing NetgearOrbi router setup. Now, you might be thinking what to do aftersyncing with the router of NetgearOrbi? Well, you don’t need to stress as in the below section, we mentioned complete guidance on it.
Complete Guidance On The Netgear Orbi Setup
1. So, once the Orbi satellite’s ring, LED pulses magenta, it lights one of the following colours for 10 seconds then turns off.
2. If it’s solid blue then, the connection between the Orbi router and Orbi satellite is good. In case colour is solid magenta then, Orbi satellite can’t connect to the Orbi router. Then move the Orbi satellite closer to the Orbi router. Lastly, if the colour is solid amber, the connection between the Orbi router and Orbi satellite is a bit fair. So, it is considering moving the Orbi satellite closer to the Orbi router.
3. In case, the Orbi satellite’s ring LED is yet pulsing magenta after about a minute. Or if you already moved the Orbi satellite closer to the Orbi router, then press the Sync button on the NetgearOrbi router setup. Also on the Orbi satellite. In case the Orbi satellite successfully syncs along with the Orbi router, the Orbi satellite’s ring LED pulses white, then lights solid blue to indicate a good connection and then turns off.
4. Connect the computer or mobile device of yours to the Orbi router or satellite with an Ethernet or WiFi connection.
5. For connecting with WiFi, find the presetWiFi network name (SSID) and password on the label on the Orbi router or satellite and connect to that network from your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device.
6. Download the Orbi router app to set up your OrbiWiFi
Now, the NetgearOrbi router setup ring LED turns off, and after this your setup is complete. So, for your more queries on the Netgear Extender setup or anything related to Netgear do ask us. Also, kindly tell us your views on our today’s NetgearOrbi setup.